Running a small retail shop during a global pandemic has been a new and challenging experience for us, but we’re here for you. To keep our staff and customers safe, we are happy to ship your purchases directly to your door step or local customers can make purchases online and pick up at the shop. We’re happy to provide free curbside pick-up. Place your order online and select curbside picking as your "shipping" option. We'll have your order the next day, or sooner if you give us a call. When you arrive, give us a call from your vehicle and we can bring it out to you.
For customers planning an in-person shopping experience, we have a new set of guidelines to help reduce the spread of covid-19 and minimize the risk to customers and staff.
- All customers in the shop are required to wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you are not able to wear a mask, we’re happy to offer shipping with USPS or curbside pick-up. If you remove your mask in the shop or aren’t wearing it properly, we’ll kindly remind you. If you would prefer not to wear one, we’ll invite you to enjoy the shop from the sidewalk outside.
- Due to our small size, we’re only able to accommodate 6 guests in the shop at a time. During busy times, you may need to wait outside for a minute or two.
- We ask all customers to use the hand sanitizer we provide right by our welcome sign when entering. It’s a lot easier than trying to disinfect coyote skulls and dried starfish.
- While we love to provide a hands-on experience, right now we do ask people to keep handling items to a minimum.
- In order to maintain healthy social distancing, we ask customers to take their time exploring the shop and leave 6 feet of distance between them and other shoppers.
Keeping our team and customers safe is my top priority, and I really appreciate how understanding and patient our customers have been. If we can do anything else to make your experience shopping us more comfortable, please let us know.
Owner – Curious Nature