- New Additions
- Classes & Events
- Skulls & Bones
- Wet Specimens
- Stones & Minerals
- Health & Beauty
- Home Goods
- Gift Sets
- Acrylic Specimens
- Brass Crow Skull Earrings $ 29.99
- Coyote Shoulder Mount $ 399.99
- Preserved Freshwater Eel $ 44.99
- Curious Nature T-SHIRT Preorder $ 24.99
- Beaver Jaw Necklace Out of stock
- Vintage School Chart - Mushrooms $ 59.99
- Vintage School Chart - Minerology $ 59.99
- Wildflowers Notebook $ 14.99
A Fine Natural History Emporium
Located in downtown Phoenix, Curious Nature is a fine science and natural history emporium for all things fantastic and strange. From ethically sourced taxidermy, skulls, and bones, to exotic plants, collectibles, and gifts, our store offers an ever-changing assortment of oddities and museum quality specimens. Whether you're starting a new collection, or are a life-long enthusiast of all things unique, there’s something new for everyone to discover.
After all, curiosity is eternal.
We are located at:
We hope to return to regular hours soon!
See our Facebook page for Holiday/Event hours